How does Trueskin compare to others in terms of its staff's qualifications?
NVQ Level 3, which all of our therapists hold, is the best qualification for those specialising in our range of treatments. It is one of the most recognised qualifications in the beauty industry. What's more, we only take our recruits from the top 1%.
Which Trueskin treatments need the involvement of registered health professionals?
Only the injectable treatments Botox and fillers. Registered health professionals such as doctors and nurses must by law prescribe these treatments, but we go one step further. We use doctors to not only prescribe but also deliver these treatments, unlike several other clinics who use nurses or beauticians to deliver them, because we want you to have the best experience possible in our clinics. Our experienced doctors first see you for a consultation to understand your circumstances and expectations and if they are satisfied, they then deliver the treatments. You should also know that our injectables are supplied by the leading providers Allergan (Botox) and Juvéderm 2, 3 & 4, Teosyal and Belotero (fillers).
Are your doctors proper doctors?
Yes. Our doctors are General Medical Council-registered which means they are drawn from the ranks of those qualified to work in all UK hospitals and GP surgeries and to prescribe drugs. What's more, they are trained in cosmetic procedures so you can have complete confidence in their experience.
£25 deposit is required on all bookings. 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations.
Trueskin appointments are in high demand and we therefore must ask all our clients to provide a £25 deposit to reserve your appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment please give us 24 hours notice so that we can offer you a more convenient time and to avoid a cancellation fee.
What is your cancellation policy?
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations.
For appointments that do not form part of a course of treatments, a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment session will be charged. Any client who fails to attend an appointment will be required to pay the cancellation fee before receiving any further treatments.
For appointments that form part of a course of treatments, one treatment session will be deducted from the course total for any missed appointment.
Clients can choose to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the missed treatment session, instead of forfeiting one treatment session. Any client who fails to attend an appointment will be required to pay the cancellation fee before receiving any further treatments.
All courses of treatments must be completed within 12 months of the date of purchase.
- We offer a full refund policy on any unopened products returned in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded. However, if a product has caused any adverse reaction, please come back to the clinic with the product so that we can carry out an analysis, and if appropriate we can substitute the product which is causing an adverse reaction.
- Any adverse reaction must be reported within 48 hours of your appointment.
- We offer a full refund policy on any treatment courses within 7 days of purchase.
- We cannot refund any treatment course that has already commenced.
- If you would like to change your treatment programme, we are happy to transfer any outstanding balance from untaken treatments to other services only.
- Treatments which have taken place cannot be refunded.
- No refunds are offered for any treatments that form part of a promotional offer.
Book your free consultation or call us on 0845 299 6696 to find out what we can do for you!